Gorgeous annuals, perennials, and aquatic plants are arriving weekly. Come take yours home today!
Here are several plants that we have in stock and are looking great in the garden right now. Want to know more about these plants? Visit our plant database.
Fairly compact in habit, an ideal height for sunny borders and growing in mixed containers. The large and fragrant blooms have a row of light-green petals surrounding a large central cone of deep green.
- Light need: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Water need: Well Drained Soil
Ignite your beds, borders and patio containers with this explosive little annual, dripping with tubular, scarlet blooms over many months from summer to autumn. The rounded, compact plants also make perfect pot plants for the home.
- Light need: Part Sun to Shade
- Water need: Well-drained soil
If you’re looking for a star to shine in your annual displays this year, look no further than this spectacular Salvia splendens! Pink Red Lipstick is a low maintenance beauty with maximum appeal.
A single glance tells you how it acquired its name. Each vivid bloom is composed of fire engine red petals ending in candy pink tubes that look precisely like the classic beauty product. It’s sure to earn a double-take from anyone passing by!
Besides human appreciation, these flowers will also attract plenty of wild pollinators such as hummingbirds and butterflies, something every garden needs more of these days. Best of all this flashy member of the Grandstand™ series won’t cycle out of color and doesn’t need deadheading to keep blooming.For best performance, grow this annual in full sun.
- Light need: Full sun to partial shade
- Water need: Soil should be kept at moderate to moist condition
Brilliant pink stems and rich green leaves with a pink dot in the center add vibrant color to any container or garden. Possibly the hardiest of all colocasias, ‘Pink China’ can tolerate zone 6 with a heavy layer of mulch as winter protection. It makes the perfect tropical plant for people in colder zones.
- Light need: Filtered sun
- Average landscape size: Reaches 5 to 6 ft. tall and wide.
- Water need: Moist, organically rich soil, but constantly moist soil is preferable, especially in warm months.
Dramatic architectural form and color makes a striking focal point near the edge of water features. Large 4-foot long fronds are blue-green in summer with new growth covered in white hairs. Fertile fronds are a contrasting cinnamon brown.
- Light need: Full to Partial Sun
- Water need: Provide well drained soil
Dainty heads of lilac-pink flowers on stalks rise above blue-gray foliage having thin white margins. New growth has pink tinge in early spring. Brushing against plants gives garlic-like fragrance. The leaves can be used in cooking like garlic chives and the bulbs can be used like garlic.
- Light need: Full Sun To Partial Shade
- Water need: Well-drained, sandy soil, but are known to thrive in wet conditions as well. It is an ideal plant for container gardens, pond margins, floating planters, or for landscaping.
This unusual color is a breakthrough in water lily color. Perry Slocum introduced it in 1997 and it has only recently been available in quantities sufficient for the retail market. It is both unusual and beautiful when surrounded by its olive green leaves. Center petals will burn in hot weather.
- Light need: Full Sun
- Water need: Marginal, Shallow Water Plant
Please note that we’ve updated our newsletter format. You may navigate through this newsletter by clicking on the page numbers below.