Welcome to February’s Newsletter
Is anyone else feeling inspired and eager for spring? We sure are. We’ve decided to structure February’s Newsletter a little differently, hoping it will inspire you to pursue gardening and pond-related hobbies and enjoyment.
For this month, we are featuring the following sections:
- Every backyard needs a place to gather after the sun goes down.
- Be inspired by these gorgeous fire pits we’ve installed for our clients.
- Awesome patio furniture and garden decor options to give your outdoor space a boost!
- The warm twinkle from artificial light in the backyard or garden can really enhance your environment. See these lighting examples we’ve installed for our clients in the past.
- Falling Water Designs has been building and installing ponds since 2000.
- View photos of the many ponds we’ve designed and installed over the years.
- See before and after photos of pre-existing ponds that we’ve rebuilt for our customers.
- Schedule a consultation, pond cleaning, or pond repair today.
- Is your neighborhood becoming congested? Do you feel like you’re not able to “escape” when you’re home after a long day at work? Find serenity and reduce the noise pollution in your backyard by adding a water feature.
During spring & summer, Falling Water Gardens hosts free classes on Sundays at 1pm. Classes cover a few different topics, from getting your pond ready to creating bubblers and maintaining water features. All classes are free. For more information about each class, visit our classes page.
Are the gardens still in hibernation?! Visit our Cool Plants section to see plants that look lovely this time of year.
For this month’s How-To, we are reminding you the proper way to care for your fish and pond during freezing temperatures.
Is there a specific topic or subject you’d like us to talk about and cover? Please let us know!
Did you know?
You may simply know us as Falling Water Gardens, the aquatic nursery and garden center in Monroe with the big fountains and display gardens. Did you know that the parent company, Falling Water Designs has been designing and installing award-winning gardens and water features in the Puget Sound since the year 2000? It’s true! And we’ve been featured countless times in the media.
We were also featured on HGTV’s show Landscaper’s Challenge not once, but twice. We’ve won awards with the Washington Association of Landscape Professionals, The Northwest Flower and Garden Show and the American Horticulture Society. We must be doing something right.
Looking to have some work done in your garden? In need of pond maintenance?
Contact us for more information and an estimate at (360) 863-1400 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that we’ve updated our newsletter format. You may navigate through this newsletter by clicking on the page numbers below.