Benefits of garden lighting:
Safety – let the light guide you and your guests at night
- Use light posts to illuminate paths, walkways, and your driveway.
- Install lights near any stairs or uneven areas.
Security of your home
- Maintaining your landscape indicates that your home is well cared for, which can discourage trespassing and theft.
- If you’re concerned about the utility bill costs, set timers or install motion detectors for your outdoor lights.
Increase the enjoyment of the investment in your garden
- Install lights throughout your flower beds to enjoy the beautiful colors and plant life after the sun goes down.
- Place lights next to fountains or ponds.
- Install spotlights on your favorite trees.
Enhance the property value and curb appeal
- Highlight features of your home that you are most proud of.
Contact us about installing lighting in your garden!
Please note that we’ve updated our newsletter format. You may navigate through this newsletter by clicking on the page numbers below.