In need of any of the following? Hire us to do the job!
- Ponds are visually appealing, especially when it is habitat for a wide range of wildlife.
- Add colorful koi or an assortment of aquatic plants to draw the viewer’s eye to the pond.
- Enjoy the pond at all hours by adding underwater lighting.
- Ponds decrease the lawn space, which means you can actually conserve water since there is less grass to water. That also means there is less to mow.
- A well-maintained pond can increase your property value.
- Relieve stress as you listen to the sound of water splashing from the waterfall or spitter.
- Many koi owners feel that their koi become members of the family!
- Get in touch with Falling Water Designs if you’re interested in installing a koi pond. We’ve been installing ponds since 2000!
Patio Furniture & Decor
- Get the most out of your landscape with areas specifically designed for you to kick back and relax. If you’re a visual, hands-on person, visit Falling Water Gardens and be inspired by the patio furniture and garden decor on display.
- Pergolas extend your living space by providing more shade and more of a focused walkway in your garden.
- You can add climber plants & vines to your pergola to give it life and create even more shade.
- You’ll appreciate the shaded walkways in the garden on those hot summer days.
- Cook on it!
- Host more social gatherings in the future.
- A fire pit can increase the value of your home.
- Lengthen your days with more light and a warm, cozy fire.
- Have your fire pit built in such a way that it can be used year-round.
- Extend your home with one more area for you and the family to relax and enjoy.
Garden Lighting Options
- The warm twinkle from artificial light in the backyard or garden can really enhance your environment.
- Provides increased safety after dark. In addition to making it easier to maneuver around the outside of your home, it helps to prevent crime.
- Better ability to navigate the yard after hours.
- Creates a warm welcome when family and guests enter the front door.
- Highlights and adds drama to interesting landscape or architectural features.
- Helps to create comfortable and communal surroundings, such as a defined seating or entertainment area.
- Enables outdoor grilling at night—particularly useful during seasons when it gets darker earlier.
- Increases curb appeal—not only while you live in your home, but when you decide to sell.
- Water features are a great solution if you’re looking to add a more relaxing element to your garden, but have limited yard space.
- A water feature can become the focal point to your landscape or be complimentary to what you already have.
- The sound of running water can drown out loud traffic or noisy neighbors, as well as promote relaxation for you and your family.
- You may also be adding more value to your real estate investment by adding a water feature.
Are you in need of freshening up your outdoor living space, pond, or water feature?! Inquire with us and let the pros do the work for you!
Contact us: (206) 323-2873
Like us on Facebook: Falling Water Designs
Please note that we’ve updated our newsletter format. You may navigate through this newsletter by clicking on the page numbers below.