These clients installed a retention pond to get permitting for adding a barn and arena area for their horses. The retention pond is about 100’ long and 35’ wide at the bottom. We brought in 31 tons of granite boulders for the outcropping work and to build a long waterfall/stream to circulate the water. We also brought in a huge amount of plant material and then mulched with wood chips.
This client wanted a decorative water feature in the courtyard between his garage and the front door of his house. We installed this water feature just outside the front of the house so that he can view it from inside the house. The client is going to install some plants around the edges and within the pond.
On the calendar for October:
- Installing a pondless waterfall in Mercer Island.
- Installing a front garden designed by Rick in Bothell.
- Starting a garden renovation designed by Rick in Snohomish, that includes redoing a 100’ long dry creek bed and installing drainage in a very wet lawn.
- Finishing a garden renovation for some amazing repeat customers who have used us repeatedly over the last 15 years.
- Installing a three basalt column water feature in a client’s front garden.
- And finally, installing a small waterfall pond in a north Seattle garden.
Falling Water Designs installs large and small water features, creates garden designs, and does garden installations, renovations and restorations throughout the greater Puget Sound area. Please remember to recommend us to your friends and neighbors!
Contact us: (206) 323-2873
Like us on Facebook: Falling Water Designs