Career Opportunities at Falling Water Designs
Falling Water Designs is a complete landscape design-build firm in the greater Seattle, Washington area. We like to hire people who are serious about landscaping as a career. Though we do employ students on a seasonal basis, we prefer to seek people who will be with us for a while. Much can be said for the experience gained over years working in the industry.
Enjoy working outside while developing your landscaping skills and growing with a great, well-known company in the Seattle area. We’re committed to diversity. FWD employees come in all shapes and sizes and from all different walks of life. We have fun because we love what we do!
Our offices are located in Monroe, WA but crew members are not required to meet at the office daily and can meet directly at the job site.
- Four Day work weeks! Enjoy 3 day weekends!
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401K retirement Plan
- Bonus plan
We are hiring permanent positions AND seasonal help, YOU CHOOSE!
Crew Position Qualifications:
- Previous experience preferred but not required for Crew positions.
- Requires extremely physical work. We install water features, stone patios, and retaining walls. You must be able to work in a physically demanding job lifting 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate the ability to work quickly with limited supervision.
- Willingness to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record AND reliable transportation to job sites throughout the greater Puget Sound area.
Interested applicants should respond with your resume and must answer the questions at the end of this ad. Please mention the words “Landscape Crew Position” in your email. Please, no phone inquiries.
Applications without the following questions answered will not be considered.
Question #1: What applicable experience have you gained at previous jobs that you think will be helpful to our company?
Question #2: What has been your most physical job to date, or why do you think you will be able to handle a job as physical as this one?
Position pays DOE. Crew $14-$18